Your Cart is empty
HackRF One + PortaPack + Full Metal Enclosure
Parcel Force/Royal Mail Tracked Delivery
We ship all items using Parcel Force/Royal Mail. Tracking number is provided. International shipping to other countries will be calculated on checkout.
The PortaPack is a solution that turns the HackRF One into a standalone device. It comes with a touch screen, a 4-Way button with a dial, a slot for SD cards and an audio jack and a real-time clock.
Using dial and button, one can easily and quickly tune into frequencies and use the waterfall plot to checkout signals around you. The target frequency can either be entered manually or incremented in steps of 100, 1k, 10k, 12.5k, 25k, 100k, 1M and 10M Hz by using the dial.
This PortaPack comes equipped with a built-in TCXO clock, custom third party firmware takes advantage of this feature by implementing GPS-SDR-SIM option available within the scroll down menu. This is an additional mode not available within official or standard Havoc firmware, it's been implemented purely to take advantage of the TCXO module installed on the PortaPack.
Capture & Replay
The PortaPack can easily capture and replay wireless signals from ISM band remote controls extremely easy. To create a capture you need to enter the "Capture" menu, set the frequency of the remote key, press the red 'R' Record button and then press the key on the remote. Then stop the recording to save it to the SD Card.
Now you can go into the Replay menu, select the file that you just recorded and hit play. The exact same signal will be transmitted over the air, effectively replacing your remote key.
This function allows to define a frequency range to scan (3MHz wide max support), and a power threshold. If a signal appears above the power threshold for a sufficient amount of time, the signal's frequency is "locked" and shown in green.
Using the 3.5mm audio jack the PortaPack can also be used as a standard Push to Talk or voice activated walkie talkie radio. With a microphone plugged into the audio jack simply hold down the right button to push to talk. If required you can also enable multiple CTCSS tone options, as well as tones that enable transmission to wireless headphones.
ADS B receiver
The ADS-B receiver listens on the standard 1090MHz frequency for valid Mode S frames and lists heard aircrafts in a decaying list view.
Retrieved infos are the ICAO identifier (hex number), callsign, position, airline name, and the timestamp of the last received frame for the particular ICAO address.
TPMS which is short for Tire Pressure Monitoring System reads the tire pressure of cars fitted with these devices inside of each wheel.
Each tire has a unique code,when you find a vehicle that has this fitted, you should see 4 similar looking codes that will update every so often
There are several other transmitters & receivers available to the PortaPack, many of them can be fun to play around with.
HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
- HackRF One
- RF Shield (Installed)
- PortaPack (TCXO clock built in)
- USB Cable
- Nagoya NA-774 Antenna
- Antenna (40Mhz-6Ghz)
- Antenna (GSM/3G/4G)
- Guides & Software (digital download links)
The HackRF One & PortaPack comes fully assembled with the official PortaPack Firmware. Software & guides are provided which include the official firmware PortaPack for reflashing purposes.
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- Half-duplex transceiver
- Up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- Compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- Software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- Software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- Convenient buttons for programming
- Internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Open source hardware
- 2.4 inch, 240 x 320 RGB LCD with resistive touch panel.
- Four-way arrow keys, rotary jog wheel, and select button.
- Headphone/microphone jack, compatible with recent Samsung and Apple mobile headsets (possibly others).
- 2.5 parts-per-million temperature-compensated clock reference.
- Coin battery for preserving settings and date/time.
- Micro SD card slot for data and code storage.
- Custom milled aluminum case, anodized black.